Will writing service with Sinclair Law Solicitors
Sinclair Law Solicitors has partnered with ECHO to provide a free will writing service. They are waiving their fee for writing a basic will and instead invite clients to make a voluntary donation to ECHO charity.
Making a will is one of the best ways to provide long-term security for your loved ones. Many people find it hard to plan for the unthinkable, but without a will, there is no guarantee your assets are distributed fairly. Sinclair Law are a Wilmslow and Bramhall-based wills and probate solicitors, who can guide you through every step of the process, making sure all your wishes are clearly documented, all whilst supporting your local NHS charity.
Why use Sinclair Law Solicitors?
- Conveniently located offices in Wilmslow and Bramhall
- Jargon-free friendly service
- A solicitor by your side through every step of the process, helping you plan for harder times during easier times
- Authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority
- Rated ‘Excellent’ by our clients on Google and Review Solicitors
- Partnered with ECHO, the charity of East Cheshire NHS Trust
Your contact at Sinclair Law
Jobeth Copping-Barrett, Solicitor & Head of the Private Client Department
Jobeth is passionate about helping people through emotionally difficult times. She prides herself on being compassionate, supportive and open with all her clients.
Visit their website www.sinclairlaw.co.uk/wills where Jobeth answers some of the most commonly asked questions about wills and probate and you can download our free guides to the processes.
Book a consultation with Jobeth today - call: 01625 526 222 or visit www.sinclairlaw.co.uk/wills
Page last updated: April 2023
Found a problem? Report it and help us to improve our website