Whether you’re interested in taking part in a one off event, looking for sponsorship opportunities, Charity of the Year partnerships or you’d like to work with us to raise awareness, we’re here to support you and your team with corporate fundraising. Our fundraising team can work with you to create a mutually beneficial partnership and show your staff and stakeholders that you’re an employer who wants to make a difference in the local community.
Becoming a corporate supporter of ECHO helps us to fund equipment, research, education and provide wellbeing activities to help East Cheshire NHS Trust go further.
- Improves staff morale through fundraising activities and events
- PR opportunities including celebrating your fundraising stories on our social media
- Promoting your business to a new and wider audience
- Networking opportunities
- Links to corporate social responsibility targets
- Supporting your local community - the NHS is there for when you need it most and partnering with your local NHS charity is a cause which your staff and customers can resonate with
From the moment you choose ECHO as your Charity of the Year, we work with you to build a calendar of engaging fundraising events and activities for you and your staff.
As part of your Charity of the Year partnership you’ll get:
- A presentation with an introduction to ECHO, your local NHS charity
- Support with your events, including collection buckets and ECHO branded merchandise
- Shout outs on our social media to celebrate your fundraising
- A celebration presentation once your fundraising has finished
- One off fundraising event ideas
If you’d like to nominate us as charity of the year in your work place we can provide you with the information you may need to make it a success!
Sponsorship is a great way to support ECHO whilst increasing your brand awareness. Get in touch with the team to hear more about our upcoming sponsorship opportunities, including our Pancake Day Race sponsorship package.
Are you interested in taking part or running your own fundraising event for ECHO? Take a look at some of our fundraising ideas:
- Christmas Jumper Day
- Dress down day
- Seasonal Raffles
- A team in our annual pancake day race
- Get quizzical with a team quiz night
- Sponsored sporting event challenges – take part in a challenge event as a team and set up a group JustGiving page
- Bake off – compete to find out who’s the next star baker in your office
- Nearly new sale – do you have Christmas presents you’ve put aside or outfit you’ll never wear? Sell or swap your unwanted items with friends and family and donate the money to ECHO
- Give something up – can’t live without your daily trip to a coffee shop or weekly takeaway? Why not donate the money you save from giving up a habit or set up a JustGiving page to get sponsored by your friends and family
- Charity golf day
Pennies from heaven is an easy way for staff to donate pennies directly from their payslips to our charity. It’s a small ask as most each employee can donate is 99p per month but it will make a big difference to your local community. Register your workplace today and staff can sign up directly through Pennies from Heaven and donations will automatically be made to ECHO each payday.
Could your company or business support us through donating items to support our fundraising events, staff and patients? Gifts in Kind could include products for raffle prizes or events, a service or professional advice. When you give in kind, you are helping us to save our resources and support your local community.
Stand out from your competitors by donating a percentage of profits from certain products or services.
Does your company offer match funding? It helps boost the amount you raise as an employee. Speak to your HR department to see if this is something your workplace offers.
If you have any questions please get in touch with us on: